Cass Mortimer Eipper is an award-winning director and choreographer. Creating for both stage and film, he has presented work throughout Australia, Europe, India and the U.S.A.
As a multidisciplinary artist, his range of skills make him a sought-after creator. He regularly produces video campaigns for Sydney Opera House and Bangarra Dance Theatre and has directed and choreographed dance films for Trey McIntyre Project, Queensland Ballet, Australasian Dance Collective, Transit Dance Company and Ludwig.
His other choreographic commissions for stage include: Sydney Dance Company, Sydney Symphony Orchestra, Milwaukee Ballet, West Australian Ballet, Australasian Dance Collective, Transit Dance Company, Link Dance Company, Austinmer Dance Theatre and Ludwig.
His awards include:
• Global Short Film Awards Cannes: Best Dance Film.
• Lisbon Screen Dance Festival: Best International Director.
• Portland Dance Film Festival: Best Mini [Dance Film].
• Toronto FEF Dance and Music Festival: Best Dance Film.
• STIFF, (USA): Best Dance Film.
• The Helpmann Award: Most Outstanding Male Dancer.
• Rome International Choreography Competition: Most Outstanding Performance.
• Stuttgart International Dance Festival: 3rd prize.
• West Australian Dance Awards: Most Outstanding Choreography.