Cass Mortimer Eipper is an award winning director/choreographer/dancer. Creating for both stage and film, he has presented work throughout Australia, Europe and the U.S.A .
• Global Short Film Awards Cannes: Best Dance Film - for ‘Brute’.
• The Helpmann Award: Most Outstanding Male Dancer for his performance in William Forsythe’s
• Rome International Choreography Competition: Most Outstanding Performance for his work ‘Solo
• Stuttgart International Dance Festival: 3rd prize for his performance in Emma Sandall’s ‘BodySong’.
• West Australian Dance Awards: Most Outstanding Choreography for his collaboration with Emma
Sandall on their work ‘Fleck & Flecker’.
Funding sources include: the Australia Council for the Arts and the Department of Culture and the Arts.
His choreographic residencies include Strut Dance W.A and ImPulsTanz, Vienna.
Choreographic commissions include: Sydney Dance Company, Milwaukee Ballet, West Australian Ballet,
Queensland Ballet, Transit Dance Company, Link Dance Company, Sydney Symphony Orchestra and
the Australian dance/media company, Ludwig of which he was co-director.
In addition to performing with Sydney Dance Company and West Australian Ballet, he has worked with and performed works by Gideon Obarzanek, Alexander Ekman, Melanie Lane, Jacopo Godani, Francis Rings, Lightfoot Leon, Andonis Foniadakis, Rafael Bonachela, Gabrielle Nankivell, Natalie Weir and William Forsythe.